Macadamia nut cracker machine is a machine for shelling the nuts. Since the Australian nut is very hard and difficult to peel, the traditional method of shell stripping yields very low. Now our factory has developed new machine, and our macadamia nut cracker machine reduces the labor cost and improves the production efficiency.
Introduction of Macadamia nut
Macadamia nut grows in northeastern New South Wales and central and southeastern Queensland specifically. It also has other names, including Queensland nut, bush nut, maroochi nut, bauple nut, and Hawaii nut. In colonial times of Australia, the fruit is known by names such as bauple, gyndl, jindilli, and boombera. This nut was an important food for the original inhabitants of Aboriginal people.
The nut was first sold in Hawaii. Australian seeds were introduced in 19c. For a long time, Hawaii was the world’s largest producer. But South Africa has snatched the first in the 21st century.
Working principle of Macadamia shelling machine
- Pour the nuts into the feeding hopper by the air feeding device (or manual feeding)and they will be sent into the front drum.
- The machine shell nuts through friction.
- After shelling, nuts and shells pass through the air duct. Most of shells are blown out of the machine by wind of the upper fan. The kernels and some unshelled nuts fall onto the gravity sieve for sorting.
- The shelled kernels flow out through the outlet.
- The unshelled nuts go down the sieve, flow into the lifting device, and are sent into the drum by the air conveying lifting device for a second shelling.
- Repeat the process and all macadamia nuts can be shelled.
Features of macadamia nut cracker machine
- Breaking rate of 99.99%
- High capacity
- Save labor
|Power||2.2kw 220V||2.2kw 380V|
|Diameter of the nut||20-30mm||20-30mm|